Bet365 Sportsbook secured its place in the Colorado betting market through a partnership with Century Casinos, parent company of one property each in Cripple Creek and Central City.
Although it has not yet officially launched, we can provide an early Bet365 Colorado review based on its operations in New Jersey and elsewhere. Bet365 is very much a known entity having launched online betting for UK customers in 2000 and then coming to the US via its August 2019 launch in New Jersey.
In Colorado, Bet365 has applied for an internet sports betting license and should be approved without issue. The Bet365 brand holds licenses in numerous gaming jurisdictions and has a proven track record for safety, so we consider the license a forgone conclusion at this time.
- Visit Bet365 online at: www.Bet365.com
- Mobile apps available for: iOS and Android
- Colorado licensing status: Pending
- Can I bet on Colorado college games at Bet365? Yes. Colorado law allows licensed sportsbooks to accept wagers games involving local college teams.
- Who’s allowed to bet online at Bet365? Yes. Bet365 accepts customers 21 or older. Customers may sign up and deposit from anywhere but must be located within state lines to place wagers.
- Land-based casino partner: Century Casinos, Inc.
Bet365 Colorado Launch Date
The launch of Bet365 Colorado is likely imminent, but company reps have not confirmed a start date. According to a recent press release, Bet365.com is in the process of acquiring a mobile sports betting license from the Limited Gaming Control Commission. Similar requests from other online betting providers have been processed fairly quickly to date and we expect the same for Bet365.
Century Casinos already holds the requisite master sports betting license required by Colorado law to offer in-person and online sports wagering. That leaves Bet365’s successful mobile betting application as the last piece in the puzzle needed to confirm a launch date.
Bet365 Colorado Bonuses and Promotions
Bet365 offers a welcome bonus worth up to $500 for new customers alongside a rotating variety of other promotions for existing customers. Bet365 bonuses are usually straightforward, which meshes well with CO sports betting regulations (1 CCR 207-2 in particular) that require all licensed operators to offer fair, honestly-explained promotions.
The Bet365 bonus tends is on par with the industry average in terms of total dollar amount offered but also tends to be easier to clear for withdrawal.
New Customers: Up to $500 in Bet Credits
New Bet365 customers who make a first deposit of $10 or more receive a matching amount in free bets for up to $500 in site credit. For instance, a customer who signs up and makes a $50 first deposit would receive a $50 bonus.
Bonus funds are cleared for wagering after placing a total sum of wagers equal to the qualifying deposit within 30 days of claiming the offer. Continuing the above example, a customer who deposits $50 will be able to wager his or her bonus funds after placing $50 worth of wagers.
The bonus money is treated as site credit and is not withdrawable, but customers are free to withdraw any money won by wagering the bonus. All winnings may be withdrawn immediately with no further strings attached.
Other Ongoing Promotions
Other promotions at Bet365 take a variety of forms and change on a regular basis. Note that the promotional lineup changes frequently; visit Bet365.com to see the latest offers.
Early payout offers are common at Bet365 for in-season sports. During these promotions, Bet365 will issue payouts to customers who back a team that gets ahead by a certain number of points at any time, even if the game is still ongoing.
No score refund offers also make frequent appearances at Bet365. These promos promise to refund wagers on select soccer markets if the game in question ends zero to zero. Qualifying wagers placed with cash are refunded with cash while wagers placed with site credit are refunded with site credit.
Bet365 has also offered enhanced parlay payouts for as long as we can remember. Customers who place winning parlays involving two or more selections earn anywhere from 5% to 70% extra in bonus funds.
Sports Covered at Bet365.com
The Limited Gaming Control Commission (LGCC) is responsible for determining which sporting events upon which licensed betting sites may accept wagers. To date, the LGCC has approved many leagues and Bet365 takes full advantage.
- Australian Rules
- Auto Racing
- Beach Volleyball
- Field Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Ten Pin Bowling
- Track & Field
- Water Polo
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports
Bet365 Mobile Sportsbook
Bet365 can be accessed online from any desktop or mobile device at www.Bet365.com or through mobile apps for iOS and Android.
The Bet365 app is organized in a manner similar to other sports betting apps but places more of a focus on simplicity and ease of use. The app is one of the few designed entirely in-house, which gives Bet365 complete control over the look, feel and function of the mobile interface. The end result is an app that is easy to navigate even if it doesn’t look as modern as some of the competition.
The homepage greets users with the usual listings of the day’s popular leagues, upcoming games and quick navigation jumps to in-play betting events that are currently open for action. Users can tap the bar chart icon next to any match to view a handy overview of head-to-head stats for that game. The breadth of stats varies from game to game, but generally customers can see each team’s record against one another, average point total against one another, outcomes of their last meetings and more.
Other features include in-play betting, live scoring updates and live video streams for select games. Overall, this app ranks very highly in usability and about average in terms of presentation.
In-Play Betting Review
It would be fair to say in-play betting is Bet365’s main selling point both in terms of markets offered and the number of events covered each day.
Bet365 consistently provides in excess of 100 in-play betting events per day, even during slow sporting weeks. In-play options cover all major North American sports plus a large number of international events that run the gamut from German soccer leagues to darts.
The betting markets offered for each in-play event are similarly diverse with a range of options that include full-time results on the outcome of each game, alternative totals, part-time scoring predictions, the first team to reach a certain number of points and other short-term wagers that are resolved within the next few minutes.
Real time scoring stats are provided throughout each game and are accompanied in some cases with streaming video or live visualizations of what’s happening on the field. Live betting MLB games, for example, are accompanied with a depiction of the catcher’s point of view showing the outcome of every pitch.
The Bet365 mobile apps and website provide self-help through an extensive FAQ that can answer most questions related to technical issues, house rules, bonus policies, deposits, withdrawals and even taxes.
Customers who need additional support can contact a live rep via 24/7 live chat, phone and e-mail.
Bet365 Colorado Deposit Methods
Banking methods at Bet365 include a mix of instant online payments, cash payments and e-wallets. Most customers should have no issue finding a method that works best for their needs and preferences.
- Credit and debit card: Bet365 accepts Visa and Mastercard deposits.
- PayPal: Bet365 customers may make instant deposits via PayPal accounts that are linked to a checking account.
- Bet365 Mastercard: The prepaid Bet365 Mastercard account allows customers to make instant online payments and to withdraw funds via electronic bank transfer or ATM withdrawal. Customers may also use their Bet365 Mastercard to make in-person purchases.
- PayNearMe: This deposit method allows customers to fund their Bet365 accounts with cash at nearby locations such as CVS, 7-Eleven and Casey’s stores.
- Paysafecard: Paysafecard is a prepaid voucher that can be purchased in-person at most King Soopers locations and then redeemed online to make a deposit.
- Skrill: The Skrill e-wallet works much like PayPal in that it can be funded online instantly and the balance then transferred to Bet365. Skrill accounts can be funded via credit card, debit card and online bank transfer.
Bet365 meets or exceeds all responsible gambling expectations required by Colorado law. Customers can log in through the Bet365 website or mobile app to set a variety of limits or self-exclude entirely.
Responsible gambling tools include:
- Deposit limits: Customers can limit how much they are allowed to deposit during any one calendar day, week or month.
- Spend limits: Limits the amount that may be wagered during any one day, week or month.
- Session limits: Limit the total length of time during which the customer may be logged in during any one day.
- Self-Exclusion: Bet365 can assist customers with self-excluding entirely from all gambling activities in Colorado.
Other Colorado Sportsbook Reviews